This recipe may seem simple, but when it comes to fresh ingredients simple often is best! The combination of flavors enhances the flavor of fresh figs making for an incredibly tasty bite.
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 4 soft Medjool dates, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- pinch lemon zest
- 10 figs, cut in half (stem to bottom)
- raw honey, to drizzle
- To a small bowl, add Mascarpone cheese. Using a hand mixer, beat until the cheese looks like thick whipped cream, approximately 20-30 seconds.
- Add dates, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. Mix on medium to combine.
- Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon onto the center of each fig.
- Place figs on a serving platter and drizzle with raw honey. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2020 Apricot Lane Farms. All rights reserved.