ALF Farm Tour (ages 10+)
Join us for a unique look at Apricot Lane Farms. This will be a 2-hour walking tour of the farm followed by an opportunity to shop our on-site farm stand. The event is open to ages 10 and over. The tour will cover everything from our Wildlife Habitat-Certified vegetable garden, vermicompost and compost tea center, chickens, livestock and, of course, our Emmy Award-winning pig, Emma! There’s so much we want to share with you so this tour will cover a lot of ground. Be prepared to be on your feet with moderately strenuous walking for 2 hours.
Tickets are $30 per person and are limited.
(Please Note: John & Molly love attending tours when they can, but will not be at the September tours.)
- This ticket purchase serves for this tour only– we are not able to accommodate transfers to other dates/times.
- Due to the limited nature of tours, purchases are limited to 8 tickets per person.
- In the event of an extreme weather forecast, we will notify you of any need for cancellation, and you will be able to transfer your ticket to a future tour or receive a refund. If we have NOT notified you of any cancellations, the tour will be held RAIN OR SHINE (no refunds).
- This tour is for ages 10 and over only.
- We apologize but absolutely no walk-ins or refunds