NEW! Apolis+ALF Petite Market Bag
An updated take on one of Molly’s favorites from our shop, our NEW 2020 edition Apolis petite market bag in white is the perfect tote for all occasions. Now sporting the signature Apricot Lane Farm’s logo stamp, this bag is great for small hauls at the farmers market; Molly loves it as her office bag, and it makes a great lunch tote. Don’t let its size fool you! This little bag can carry up to 75 lbs with ease, so it’s made to last. It’s incredibly sturdy and features a water-resistant interior that’s easy to clean. The best part? This bag was hand-crafted by female artisans in Bangladesh receiving Fair Trade wages and benefits that help enrich their lives for the long term. Features Apricot Lane Farms’ signature logo stamp on one side & “Local. Regenerative. Biodiverse” on the reverse in white print.
- Golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh, with leather straps & antique nickel rivets
- Water-resistant 100% polyurethane lining helps moisture stay out
- Durable construction can hold up to 75 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.5″ wide, 9.5″ high, 5.5″ deep, 3.5″ drop, with a 5″ x 6″ interior pocket
- Thanks to our partner Apolis, your purchase helps break the poverty cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund
Spot clean, air dry
Read more about Apolis, a Certified B Corp and check out Forbes.com‘s article about Apolis bags here
300 in stock
There are no reviews yet.