Parfianka Pomegranate Honey Lemonade (12 pack)
Limited Edition Parfianka Pomegranate Honey Lemonade is a seasonal, get-it-while-it-lasts flavor made with sun-ripened Parfianka pomegranates, juicy Lisbon lemons and local wildflower honey. It’s a lightly sweet and tart treat that’s as pretty as it is delicious.
- Crafted with our freshest harvest of Certified Biodynamic & Organic Parfianka pomegranates and Lisbon lemons
- Sweetened with local wildflower honey from Honey Pacifica
- Grown, harvested and packaged in Southern California
- Bottled in 100% post-consumer RPET (recyclable)
Find our best selling Orange Blossom Honey Lemonade here!
FREE Shipping + farm-direct case price $74 (regularly $84)!
From the farm and film team that brought you The Biggest Little Farm & The Biggest Little Farm: The Return
- Cold-ships in case quantities (12 ea)
- Available to ship in the US (Hawaii + Alaska excluded)
- Please note: We ship 2-day direct from our farm on Monday & Tuesday, each week, with special cold-packs. We recommend tracking the package to be sure you pick up and refrigerate contents as soon as the package is received, especially in warmer weather.
Serve cold, over ice. Also makes an excellent mixer with bourbon, tequila or gin!
163 in stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.