Orange Blossom Honey Lemonade (12 pack)
Our lemonade recipe is an elevated take on tradition that’s been tested and fine-tuned over the years as we’ve made it for our farm team on hot summer days.
- Crafted with our freshest harvest of Certified Biodynamic & Regenerative Organic Lisbon lemons
- Sweetened with local, raw Honey Pacifica Orange Blossom Honey
- Grown, harvested and packaged in Southern California
- Bottled in 100% post-consumer RPET (recyclable)
Special introductory, farm-direct case price $60 (regularly $84)!
From the farm and film team that brought you The Biggest Little Farm & The Biggest Little Farm: The Return
- Cold-ships in case quantities (12 ea)
- Available to ship in the US (Hawaii + Alaska excluded)
- Please note: We ship 2-day direct from our farm on Monday & Tuesday, each week, with special cold-packs. We recommend tracking the package to be sure you pick up and refrigerate contents as soon as the package is received, especially in warmer weather.
Serve cold, over ice. Also makes an excellent mixer!
Enjoy our Orange Blossom Honey Lemonade chilled or as a mixer. Cocktail recipe courtesy of our friends @wisecraft_mixology:
- 2 oz. gin
- 3 oz. Orange Blossom Honey Lemonade
- ½ oz. Aperol
- Hibiscus flowers
- Tonic to top
Infuse gin with hibiscus petals. Add infused gin & Aperol to lemonade, stir well. Pour over ice and top with tonic.
Available on backorder